Paul practices principally in the areas of litigation, regulatory law and local government law. He has significant experience representing both governmental and private clients in litigation in state and federal court, both at the trial and appellate level. He has litigated cases involving governmental water resource disputes, constitutional claims, insurance coverage, real estate disputes, commercial and contractual disputes, eminent domain, zoning and land use, intergovernmental agreements, employment law, and property tax appeals, among others. He also represents State of Georgia governmental agencies in regulatory proceedings against licensed professionals.
– George Washington University, J.D., 1994 • Member, George Washington Law Review
– University of Maryland, B.A. Economics, Summa Cum Laude, 1991; B.A.
Government & Politics, Summa Cum Laude,1991 • Phi Beta Kappa
– State Bar of Georgia (all courts)
– Maryland, 1994
– District of Columbia (inactive), 1996
– Admitted to: • Supreme Court of the United States • United States Courts of Appeal for the Seventh and Eleventh Circuits • United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia